- Model order reduction
- Reduced basis methods
- Numerical multiscale and domain decomposition methods
- Nonlinear approximation of advection dominated PDEs
- Communication avoiding algorithms for distributed low-rank approximation
- Research software engineering
Summer term 2021
Reduced Basis Methods
- Lecture: Tuesday, 14:00 - 15:30
- Exercise class: Wednesday, 08:00 - 09:30
Numerical methods for multi-scale problems
- Block seminar: end of summer term, date will be coordinated with the participants.
- Application deadline for the presentation and assignment of the projects: April 1st, 2021.
- Application via email at: Stephan.Rave@ians.uni-stuttgart.de
- More details: https://ilias3.uni-stuttgart.de/goto_Uni_Stuttgart_grp_2272911.html
Computer practical course for the Bachelor