- Numerical methods for multiscale problems
- Development of scalable and robust overlapping Schwarz methods
- Numerical simulations with biomedical applications
- Machine learning in finite element simulations
- Tuning domain decomposition solvers for simulations involving Uncertainty Quantification (UQ)
Winter term 2020/21
- Lecture: Tuesday & Thursday, 9:45-11:15
- Exercise class: Wednesday, 9:45-11:15
- Block seminar: date will be coordinated with the participants.
- Application deadline for the presentation and assignment of the projects: October 1st, 2020.
- Application via email at email@example.com.
- More details: https://ilias3.uni-stuttgart.de/goto_Uni_Stuttgart_grp_2050120.html