+49 711 685-65325
+49 711 685-65507
- A. Bhatt, J. Fehr, and B. Hassdonk, “Model Order Reduction of an Elastic Body under Large Rigid Motion,” 2018.
- B. M. Afkham, A. Bhatt, B. Haasdonk, and J. S. Hesthaven, “Symplectic Model-Reduction with a Weighted Inner Product,” 2018.
- J. Fehr, D. Grunert, A. Bhatt, and B. Hassdonk, “A Sensitivity Study of Error Estimation in Reduced Elastic Multibody Systems,” 2017.
- A. Bhatt and R. VanGorder, “Chaos in a non-autonomous nonlinear system describing asymmetric water wheels,” 2017.
- A. Bhatt and B. E. Moore, “Structure-preserving Exponential Runge-Kutta Methods,” SIAM J. Sci Comp, 2016.
- A. Bhatt, “Structure-preserving Finite Difference Methods for Linearly Damped Differential Equations,” University of Central Florida, 2016.
- G. S. Oztepe, S. R. Choudhury, and A. Bhatt, “Multiple Scales and Energy Analysis of Coupled Rayleigh-Van der Pol Oscillators with Time-Delayed Displacement and Velocity Feedback: Hopf Bifurcations and Amplitude Death,” Far East Journal of Dynamical Systems, 2015, doi: 10.17654/FJDSMar2015_031_059.
- Model Reduction
- Reduced basis methods
- Certified model order reduction
- Elastic multi body systems
- Scientific Computing
- Exponential Runge-Kutta methods
- Computational ordinary and partial differential equations
- Dynamical systems
- Delayed dynamical systems
- Competitive modes
- Bifurcation and chaos
For more information and to enroll, please see the following page on the graduate school website:
Buchfink, P.: Structure-preserving Model Reduction for Elasticity, IANS, University of Stuttgart, 2018.
Here is a preview of some of the classes I have taught:
- Calculus II
- Calculus III
- ODE I
Awards and Funding:
2015: Research Excellence Award by UCF Department of Mathematics
2010: SNAP Award for individual and team excellence in Aricent, India
2007 & 2008: Meritorious Student Fellowship in Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad
EU-MORNET, European Model Order Reduction Network
SimTech 2018, 2nd International Conference on Simulation Technology, Universität Stuttgart, Germany, March 26-28.
MORCOS 2018, IUTAM Symposium on Model Order Reduction of Coupled Systems, Universität Stuttgart, Germany, May 22-25..