- R. Pulch, M. Youssef, "Machine learning for trajectories of parametric nonlinear dynamical systems", Journal of Machine Learning for Modeling and Computing 1:1, 75-95, (2020).
- R. Pulch, M. Youssef, "Machine Learning for Initial Value Problems of Parameter-Dependent Dynamical Systems", accepted in Scientific Computing in Electrical Engineering, (2020).
- M. Youssef, G. Baumann, "Troesch’s problem solved by Sinc methods", Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 162, 31–44, (2019)
- M. Youssef, "Poly-Sinc Collocation Method for Solving Coupled Burgers' Equations With a Large Reynolds number", New Methods in Numerical Analysis, Springer, (2019).
- M. Youssef, R. Pulch "Poly-Sinc Solution of Stochastic Elliptic Differential Equations", Journal of Scientific Computing, arXiv:1904.02017, (2019).
- M. Youssef, G. Baumann, "Weighted Lagrange Interpolation Using Orthogonal Polynomials: Stenger's Conjecture, Numerical Approach", https://arxiv.org/abs/1910.08387, (2019).
- M. Youssef, G. Baumann "On Bivariate Poly-Sinc Collocation Applied to Patching Domain Decomposition", J. Applied Mathematical Sciences, 11(5), pp. 209-226, (2017).
- M. Youssef, "Poly-Sinc Approximation Methods", PhD thesis, GUC, (2017).
- M. Youssef, G. Baumann "Collocation Method to Solve Elliptic Equations, Bivariate Poly-Sinc Approximation", Journal of Progressive Research in Mathematics (JPRM), ISSN: 2395-0218, 7(3), pp. 1079-1091 (2016).
- M. Youssef, H. A. El-Shrakawy, G. Baumann, "Lebesgue Constant Using Sinc Points", Advances in Numerical Analysis, Article ID 6758283, 10 pages, (2016).
- M. Youssef, H. A. El-Shrakawy, G. Baumann, "Multivariate Poly-Sinc Approximation, Error Estimation and Lebesgue Constant", Journal of Mathematics Research, Canadian Center of Sc. and Ed., 8(4), (2016).
- M. Youssef, G. Baumann, "Solution of Lane-Emden Type Equations Using Polynomial-Sinc Collocation Method", Int. Sc. Jr., Journal of Math., 2(1), (2015).
- M. Youssef, G. Baumann, "Solution of Nonlinear Singular Boundary Value Problems Using Polynomial-Sinc Approximation", Commun. Fac. Sci. Univ. Ank. Series A1, 63(2), pp. 41-58, (2014).
- F. Stenger, M. Youssef, J. Niebsch, "Improved Approximation via Use of Transformations" Multiscale Signal Analysis and Modeling, Eds. X.Shen and A.I.Zayed, New York, Springer, pp. 25-49, (2013).
Winter term 2020/21: Lineare Strukturen
- Since Oct. 2020 Postdoc at the Unversity of Stuttgart.
- 2018-2020: Postdoc at the University of Greifswald.
- 2017: PhD at the German University in Cairo, GUC.
- 2003-2006: Master studies in Mathematics at Helwan University.
- 1996-2000: Bachelor in Mathematics and Computer Science at Ain Shams University
- ML-MORE: Maschinelles Lernen und Modellordnungsreduktion zur Vorhersage der Effizienz katalytischer Filter (convolutional kernel networks for prediction of effectivity of catalytic filters)
- Model Order Reduction Summer School (MORSS), Online, September 2020.
- LMS-Bath Symposium on the Mathematics of Machine Learning, Online, August 2020.
- Gradient Flows and Variational Methods in PDEs winter school at Ulm University, Ulm (Germany), November 2019.
- The annual Northern German Colloquium, Noko, Greifswald (Germany), May 2019.
- Workshop on Resorbable Bone Implant, Ulm (Germany) July 2018.
- The annual Northern German Colloquium, Noko, Braunschweig (Germany), April 2018.
- Workshop on Computing and New Materials in Bone Healing, Ulm (Germany), July 2017.
- ICMM conference, Paris(France), April 2015.