The Applied Mathematics group at the Institute for Applied Analysis and Numerical Simulation searches for a PhD candidate to run a project on a cutting-edge topic in compressible two-phase flow.
The objective is to understand the transfer of micro-scale transport processes at fluidic Interfaces like shock waves or phase boundaries to coarse-grained mathematical models.
• Excellent MSc degree in mathematics, simulation technology or related
• Strong interests in mathematical modelling, applied analysis, and/or numerical simulation
What we offer
• TV-L 13 position for at least 3 years
• an international and interdisciplinary research environment
• Possible participation in a structured PhD programme within the Graduate School SimTech
Got interested? Any Questions?
Contact Prof. Dr. Christian Rohde via email
Applications are accepted as long as the position is not filled.