- May 25, 2008: Version v5.1.1 released
Some bug fixes, see release notes for details.
- February 24, 2008: Version v5.1.0 released
Added new degree balancing strategy for improved handling of greedy, dimension-adaptive vs. conservative grid refinement.
- December 23, 2007: Version v5.0.0 released
Added integration capability and Gauss-Patterson grid type.
- October 24, 2007: Version v4.0.0 released
Added optimization algorithms and related functions. Some bug fixes.
- March 3, 2007: Version v3.5.1 released
Maintenance release with bug fix for derivative computation.
- July 25, 2006: Version v3.5.0 released
Added capability of computing gradient vectors along with interpolated values, at a small additional cost.
- June 12, 2006: Version v3.2.0 released
New, efficient algorithm for Chebyshev-Gauss-Lobatto sparse grid construction based on the fast DCT. Added
sppurge function to improve interpolant evaluation speed depending on required accuracy by omitting irrelevant data. Some bug fixes.
- January 30, 2006: Version v3.0.1beta released
Corrects the default value of the degree of dimensional adaptivity to 0.9. Improves performance of the Chebyshev-Gauss-Lobatto-type grid with polynomial basis functions.
- January 13, 2006: Sparse Grid Interpolation Toolbox Web site online
The Web site hosts the most recent releases of the toolbox for download along with update information and the documentation.