- Reduced Basis Methods for Model Reduction and Sensitivity Analysis of Complex Partial Differential Equations with Applications to Lithium-Ion Batteries. Funding by Adam Opel AG, 2011-2014.
- A-posteriori-POD Error Estimators for Nonlinear Optimal Control Problems governed by Partial Differential Equations (with F. Tröltzsch). Funding by DFG, 2011-2014.
- Numerical and Analytical Methods for Elliptic-Parabolic Systems appearing in the Modeling of Lithium-Ion Batteries (with R. Denk). Funding by the Excellence Initiative of the DFG, 2010-2012.
- RBEvol: Reduced basis methods for model reduction of parametrized non-linear evolution equations. Funding by the DFG, 2009-2012.
- RBEvolOpt: Reduced Basis Modelling of Higher-Order Evolution Systems and Application in Optimization. Funded by DFG, 2009-2012.
- AdaptHydroMod: Adaptive hydrological modeling with application in water resource management. Funding by BMBF, 2007-2010.
- Model reduction for simulation of transport processes and applications in fuel cells. Funding by the Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg gGmbH, 2007-2009.
- PEMDesign: Model based design of fuel cells and fuel cell systems. Funding by BMBF, 2005-2009.